No Products in the Cart
This life size degenerative lumbar vertebrae disk disease model is designed as a visual leaning aid suitable for anatomy and physiologycourses, professional orthopedics, rheumatologists, chiropractic medicine, general anatomical study or rehab for patient education/demonstration of procedures.
• This model features life-size lumbar vertebrae in 3 stages of degeneration.
• Shown are a normal pair of lumbar vertebrae, a pair with a bulging herniated disc, a vertebrae set with bone and disc degeneration, and finally, advanced osteoporosis with serious bone compression and bone spurs.
• Models can be removed for individual inspection and study.
• Comes with a patient education card detailing major points on the model.
• Exquisite: The model is exquisite and delicate, especially the various parts are extremely detailed. Different vivid colors make you distinguish the differences in each stages of degeneration.
• Made of washable, high-quality PVC.