No Products in the Cart
This life size osteoporosis vertebrae model is designed as a visual leaning aid suitable for anatomy and physiology courses, professional orthopedics, rheumatologists, chiropractic medicine, general anatomical study or rehab for patient education/demonstration of procedures.
• Consists of 3 medially divided lumbar vertebrae with inter-vertebral discs for comparison.
• Upper section shows healthy bone structure.
• Middle section shows osteoporotic bone structure.
• Lower section shows advanced osteoporotic bone structure with flattened plates, deformation and decreased mass.
• Removable from the stand for closer inspection.
• Made of washable, high quality PVC; in it's natural size and sits on a base.
Size: 11 x 11 x 20cm