No Products in the Cart
The flexible skeleton model is designed as a visual aid for the teaching of anatomy courses.
• Adult male skeleton set in a standing posture on a removable stand.
• Useful for studying the morphology of bones and joints, as well as the spinal column and associated nerves.
• Design allows for the natural movement of limbs and spine.
• Spine flexible namely through the lumbar region.
• When flexed, the spine will hold that position.
• Can be used to show incorrect posture or postural conditions.
• Made of washable, high quality PVC and comes with a stand.
Composed of 22 pieces of bones with serrated sutures lines are marked out. Calvariam is transversely cut to show the interior structures of the skull. Mandible is movable.
Composed of 7 cervical vertebrae, 12 thoracic vertebrae and 5 lumbar vertebrae, a piece of sacrum, a piece of coccyx and 23 intervertebral discs. The vertebral column shows four curvatures, i.e. cervical and lumbar curvatures, being convex forward, thoracic and sacral curvature, being convex backward.
Composed of 24 ribs, a piece of costal cartilages and a piece of sternum. It includes 7 pairs (1-7) of true ribs, 3 pairs (8-10) of false ribs and 2 pairs (11-12) of floating ribs.
Composed of sacrum, coccyx and two pieces of hip bones.
BONES OF UPPER EXTREMITIES:
Composed of 64 pieces of separable bones. The pectoral girdle (scapula and clavicle) are fixed on the bony thorax. The main joints (shoulder, elbow and wrist) are movable.
BONES OF LOWER EXTREMITIES:
Composed of 62 pieces of separable bones. The pelvic girdle (hip bone) is fixed to construct the bony pelvis. The remaining parts of the lower extremities can be taken down. The main joints (hip, knee and ankle) are movable.