No Products in the Cart
▪ Life-size model representing the right half of the human head and neck, sectioned along the sagittal plane.
▪ This model is designed as a visual learning aid for the median and lateral sections of the human head and neck.
▪ Sectioned sagittally, this model represents the outer, superficial and internal muscular, neural and vascular structures.
▪ This cross-section of the head and neck shows the brain, nose, mouth cavity, pharynx, larynx and vertebral column of the neck.
▪ All 81 structures are numbered and named on a laminated description paper.
▪ This model is set on a solid base for easy display in a classroom or doctor's office and is made of high-quality PVC.