No Products in the Cart
This model depicts the position, course and distribution of main insertions and origins of muscles throughout human body.
• May be employed as a visual aid in the instruction of anatomy to students.
• On the left half of the skeleton, this model has major muscle origins and insertions painted.
• The calvarium is cut in half and able to be removed to show a view of the inside of the skull.
• The arms, legs and skull are all detachable for study.
• Made of washable, high-quality PVC and comes with a stand.
Composed of 22 pieces of bones with serrated sutures lines are marked out. Calvariam is transversely cut to show the interior structures of the skull. Mandible is movable.
Composed of 7 cervical vertebrae, 12 thoracic vertebrae and 5 lumbar vertebrae, a piece of sacrum, a piece of coccyx and 23 intervertebral discs. The vertebral column shows four curvatures, i.e. cervical and lumbar curvatures, being convex forward, thoracic and sacral curvature, being convex backward.
Composed of 24 ribs, a piece of costal cartilages and a piece of sternum. It includes 7 pairs (1-7) of true ribs, 3 pairs (8-10) of false ribs and 2 pairs (11-12) of floating ribs.
Composed of sacrum, coccyx and two pieces of hip bones.
BONES OF UPPER EXTREMITIES:
Composed of 64 pieces of separable bones. The pectoral girdle (scapula and clavicle) are fixed on the bony thorax. The main joints (shoulder, elbow and wrist) are movable.
BONES OF LOWER EXTREMITIES:
Composed of 62 pieces of separable bones. The pelvic girdle (hip bone) is fixed to construct the bony pelvis. The remaining parts of the lower extremities can be taken down. The main joints (hip, knee and ankle) are movable.