No Products in the Cart
This female pelvis model is designed as a visual leaning aid for medical anatomy, physiology and gynecological courses. Perfect model for colleges, universities and medical offices.
• Represents detailed information about the topography of bones, ligaments, pelvic floor muscles and female pelvic organs.
• Contains the muscles of pelvic floor including levator ani, ischiocavernosus, deep and superficial transverse perineal, anal sphincter, urethral sphincter muscles.
• At half side of this model, bulbospongiosus is opened to demonstrate the vestibular bulb and Bartholin gland.
• The urinary bladder, vagina, uterus and rectum demonstrate the relationship to the muscles of the pelvic floor.
• The openings for urethra, vagina and rectum are connected and through from the inside of the pelvic to the outside of the pelvic.
• Model is life size and made of washable, high-quality PVC.