No Products in the Cart
This adult life-sized skeleton is designed to be used by any student of anatomy from beginner to advanced, and can be used by medical professionals, teachers and artists.
• This life-size articulated adult skeleton is ideal for the teaching of human anatomy.
• The arms and the legs are removable for closer study.
• Skeleton model is fully articulated.
• The skeleton's bones look and feel real, so it is perfect for doctors, artists, students, physios, chiros, etc.
• It can be painted on, drilled through or dressed up with very little hassle.
• Features nerve branches, the vertebral artery and a herniated lumbar disc.
• The skull includes a movable jaw, cut calvarium, suture lines and 3 removable lower teeth (three extra teeth are also added in case the first 3 are misplaced).
• Made of washable, high-quality PVC and comes with a cover to shield from dust.
• It can be mounted on the 40cm wide base and stand that comes in the package.
Composed of 22 pieces of bones with serrated sutures lines are marked out. Calvaria is transversely cut to show the interior structures of the skull. Mandible is movable, 3 lower teeth-incisor, cuspid and molar are removable.
Composed of 7 cervical vertebrae, 12 thoracic vertebrae and 5 lumbar vertebrae, a piece of sacrum, a piece of coccyx and 23 intervertebral discs. The vertebral column shows four curvatures, i.e. cervical and lumbar curvatures, being convex forward, thoracic and sacral curvature, being convex backward.
Composed of 24 ribs, a piece of costal cartilages and a piece of sternum. It includes 7 pairs (1-7) of true ribs, 3 pairs (8-10) of false ribs and 2 pairs (11-12) of floating ribs.
Composed of sacrum, coccyx and two pieces of hip bones.
BONES OF UPPER EXTREMITIES:
Composed of 64 pieces of separable bones. The pectoral girdle (scapula and clavicle) are fixed on the bony thorax, the remaining part of the upper extremities can be taken down. The main joints (shoulder, elbow and wrist) are movable.
BONES OF LOWER EXTREMITIES:
Composed of 62 pieces of separable bones. The pelvic girdle (hip bone) is fixed to construct the bony pelvis. The remaining parts of the lower extremities can be taken down. The hip and knee joints are movable, whereas the ankle is not.
It contains nerve branches, comes with natural movement, which limbs can be flexed into nearly any natural position and fully articulated.