No Products in the Cart
This stomach model is designed to be used as a visual learning aid for teaching of physiology of the human stomach, and its anatomical morphology.
• This model shows the morphology of the stomach in a moderate distended state.
• Can be dissected into two parts along the medial plane.
• With the longitudinal section, the model shows the structures of the gastric folds, pyloric valve, pyloric sphincter muscles, gastric mucosa and the transitional mucosa of the gastro-oesophagus.
• This model also shows the superficial muscular layers and the blood vessels.
• Made of hard, high quality PVC material.
• Two times the natural size.