No Products in the Cart
This highly detailed life-size model shows all significant features of each vertebra, including spinal cord, nerve roots, the vertebral artery, a herniated disc, vertebral notches, etc.
• Special features include: flexible 80cm tall vertebral column complete with pelvis, sacrum, occipital bone, vertebral artery, all nerve branches and a herniated lumbar disc.
• This model is designed as a teaching aid for anatomy and physiology courses.
• Helps students understand the relationship between human vertebral column and pelvis.
• Can be used for studying the morphology of the vertebral column and the construction of joints.
• Made from washable, high-quality PVC and comes with a deluxe chrome stand.