No Products in the Cart
How are shipping rates calculated?
- Free standard shipping (in North America) on orders over $100 USD.
- For all US and Canadian orders under $100 USD there is a $5.99 standard shipping charge.
- Free shipping on all international orders over $200 USD.
- Flat rate $15.99 international shipping for all orders under $200 USD
How long does shipping take?
- United States & Canada: 5-7 business days
- Other Countries: 7-20 business days
What countries do you ship to?
- We happily ship to (almost) all countries worldwide!
- Unfortunately, we do not currently ship to the following countries: Iraq, Turkey, Democratic Republic of Congo, Cuba, Iran, Vietnam, Tajikistan, Côte d'Ivoire (Ivory Coast), Uzbekistan, Guatemala, North Korea, the Crimean region of Ukraine, Sudan and Syria.
- We want to send you all our love and support, and hope that everyone is staying healthy.
When will my order ship?
How do I track my package?
- All orders placed Monday - Friday before 2pm PST ship within 24 hours. All orders placed after the cut off time will ship the following business day. For consumer protection, all orders are subject for review. On occasion, this may cause a slight delay in processing your order. Your patience is greatly appreciated.
- Note: Orders placed during weekends, special promotions and holidays may take additional processing time due to increased order volume. Please allow 1-2 extra days for order processing.
Why is my order unfulfilled?
- Once your order ships, you will receive an email with a tracking number that you can use to follow your package’s journey to you. You can also track your order HERE.
My international tracking is not updating.
- No need to worry, unfulfilled just means your order is processing and has not yet shipped! Once your order ships, it will be marked as Fulfilled/Shipped. You'll receive an email with tracking once this happens!
Will my package be charged delivery/customs fees?
- We're so sorry for the delay with your package! Although tracking does not indicate this, we can assure you that your package is still in transit to you. Please note that international orders typically take 7 to 20 full business days to be delivered. Business days do not include weekends, or holidays. If you have waited the full 20 business days and still have not received your order, please contact our Customer Care team HERE with your order number! Please note, we are unable to assist you further with your order until after the 20st business day.
Are there any known delivery delays in my area?
- All international orders are subject to customs and duty fees as defined by the country of import. Unfortunately, we are unable to provide information on whether you may or may not be charged customs/duty fees. Duties will be determined by the country of import of your order based off product value.
- For orders to Canada, Australia, United Kingdom, Hong Kong, France, Mexico, Singapore, Japan, New Zealand, Spain, and Israel:
We are excited to share that Duties & Taxes are now included during checkout on all orders shipping to your country! This means you will save on agent fees and your package may be delivered to your door! Any Duties & Taxes that apply to your order will be listed during the checkout process.
- For all other international orders:
These fees are not included in your order and/or shipping total. All fees must be paid by the parcel recipient. By placing an order, you authorize DrWongAnatomy to import your product on your behalf and agree to DrWongAnatomy delegating the import of your products to a third party.
- For more information on delivery delays worldwide, please reference the following link to view all USPS Service Alerts: https://about.usps.com/news/service-alerts/welcome.htm
- We also recommend visiting the website for your local post office for delays specific to your city!
- Please note, DrWongAnatomy is not responsible for any shipping deliveries that may be affected by customs, natural occurrences, transfers from USPS to the local carrier in your country or air and ground transportation strikes or delays.
HAVE A QUESTION?