No Products in the Cart
▪ This highly detailed model is designed to be used by any student of anatomy, from beginner to advanced, and can be used by medical professionals, teachers and artists.
▪ This model can be used as a teaching aid for students to understand the anatomical structure of the digestive system of the human body.
▪ Details the following anatomical structures: the oral cavity, pharynx, oesophagus, stomach, small intestine, large intestine, liver and pancreas.
▪ All 51 major parts of the model are numbered and named on a description paper.
▪ This model is made of solid, high-quality PVC and is mounted on a base.