No Products in the Cart
This adult, life-sized skull is designed to be used by any student of anatomy from beginner to advanced, and can be used by medical professionals, teachers and artists.
• Distinctive colours used to represent the shapes and relationships of the various bone plates of the skull.
• These bones are named on an accompanying description card.
• Built to precise anatomical specifications.
• In exceptional detail, this model displays all of the major bony landmarks, fissures, processes, sutures and foramina.
• The spring inside the mouth allows for sturdy, correct movement of the mandible.
• The top of the skull can be removed (as shown in the pictures) for a view of the inside.
• Made of solid, high-quality PVC plastic.