No Products in the Cart
This life size degenerative knee joint disease model is designed as a visual leaning aid suitable for anatomy and physiology courses, professional orthopedics, rheumatologists, chiropractic medicine, general anatomical study or rehab for patient education/demonstration of procedures.
• This model illustrates degenerative joint disease (osteoarthritis), erosion to joint articular cartilage, progression of degenerative joint disease and osteophytes (bone spurs) at the articular surfaces.
• Slightly flexible to show movement of knee.
• Comes with a patient education card detailing major points on the model.
• Removable from the stand for closer inspection.
• Made of washable, high-quality PVC and mounted on a stand.
Size: 28 x 18 x 8cm