No Products in the Cart
This life size colon pathological diseases model is designed as a visual leaning aid for anatomy and physiology courses.
• This model shows the anatomy of the large intestines as well as several common diseases and conditions.
• The colon is cross-sectioned to show adhesions, appendicitis, bacterial infection, cancer, diverticulitis, diverticulosis, polyps, spastic colon, ulcerative colitis and Crohn's disease in an area of the small intestines.
• The appendix and rectum are also shown.
• Comes with a patient education card detailing major points on the model.
• Removable from the stand for closer inspection.
• Made of washable, high-quality PVC and mounted on a stand.