No Products in the Cart
This highly detailed life-size model shows all significant features of each vertebra, including spinal cord, nerve roots, the vertebral artery, a herniated disc, vertebral notches, etc.
• This model is designed as visual aid for teaching spinal anatomy and physiology courses.
• Can be used for studying the morphology of the vertebral column and the construction of joints.
• Helps students understand the relationship between human vertebral column and pelvis and femur.
• Special features include: the vertebral column complete with male pelvis, sacrum, occipital bone, vertebral artery, all nerve branches, herniated lumbar disc and detachable femur heads.
• Spinous processes of the lumbar vertebrae are removable, to reveal the spinal canal and lumbar nerves.
• Muscle origins are painted red and insertions painted blue.
• Made from washable, high-quality PVC and comes with a stand.
Size: 85 cm