No Products in the Cart
This model is designed as a visual leaning aid for anatomy and physiology courses.
• Helps students to understand the morphology and construction of the elbow joint.
• Demonstrates all of the elbow functions and the external anatomical structures.
• Includes flexible, artificial ligaments.
• Demonstrates flexion, extension and internal/external rotation.
• Shows the humerus, radius and ulna parts of the human elbow joints.
• It is made of washable, high quality PVC in it's natural size and on a stand.