No Products in the Cart
This model is designed as a visual aid for the teaching of anatomy and physiology courses.
• Helps the students to understand the morphology and construction of the knee joint.
• Demonstrates all of the knee functions and the external anatomical structures.
• Includes semi-flexible, artificial ligaments. It is made of washable, high quality PVC and it is in it's natural size and on a stand.
• Demonstrates flexion, extension and internal/external rotation. It shows parts of the femur, tibia and fibula of the knee joint.
• Also it shows the patella, some tendons and ligaments.