No Products in the Cart
▪ A life size reproduction of the complete human respiratory system. It is composed of 7 parts showing the larynx (dissected along the sagittal plane), the lungs (dissected along the frontal plane) and a 2-part heart. This model is designed as a visual leaning aid for anatomy and physiology courses.
▪ Helps students to understand the relationship between the larynx, heart and lungs.
▪ This life-size model separates into 7 different parts.
▪ The lungs have two removable lobes to show the internal structures.
▪ The heart bisects show the atria, ventricles and valves.
▪ The larynx bisects as well and the diaphragm is shown.
▪ This model comes on a fixed base and is made of high-quality PVC.