No Products in the Cart
This highly detailed, adult, life-sized muscular arm model is designed to be used by any student of anatomy from beginner to advanced, and can be used by medical professionals, teachers and artists.
• This professional muscular model shows the anatomical structure of the arm in great detail.
• The superficial and deeper muscles, vascular structures and ligaments are all accurately represented.
• Can be dissected into 7 parts.
• All 79 major structures are identified with numbers and labelled on a description card for easy identification.
• This model is made of washable, high-quality PVC and is easily removable from a wooden stand.
The following parts are removable:
- Deltoid muscle
- Biceps muscle
- Triceps muscle
- Long palmar muscle with radial flexor muscle of wrist
- Brachioradial muscle with radial axtensor muscle of wrist
- Palmar aponeurosis