No Products in the Cart
This model is suitable for use in obstetrics / gyn, midwifery, Women's Health and Maternal Care centres, general anatomical study by students or for patient education / demonstration purposes. It is ideal for clinical display and consumer education.
• This cross-sectional model of a life-size uterus illustrates multiple pathologies.
• These include: adhesions, carcinoma in four common areas, cysts, endometriosis, fibroids, pedunculated fibroid tumor, polyps, and salpingitis.
• Comes with a detailed educational display card.
• The model can be inspected off the stand easily.
• Made of washable, high-quality PVC.